Are you sick of working part time and get paid so little??


AdBux Banner

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi..

My name is Fuschia, I'm born in an Asian country and had travel to Australia for studies. In my 4 years degree here, I've worked various jobs, from retail to sales to waitress and customer service center. Each and every job had provide me experience that i could never imagine, good and bad. From cold callings to complains and various rude attitude by customers. Yes..I'm sick of it. All my life I've always wonder how to kick start a fantastic job and made most money out of it. I'm sure if you start reading this you would have the same thinking as i am. The thought of earning extra cash while being a student, whats more i am an international student and that only entitle me to work 20 Hrs a week. How frustrating it is.

This site does not provide you 'how to get rich' scheme or selling any products to you, neither that i would asked you to pay for anything to join the site that I'm sharing with all of you. All of those site that i posted here are those that I've personally tried and its FREE and of course seeing some cash flowing into my account. I've tried many online jobs and work at home jobs. Also I've been scammed not once, but many time. I've learn a huge lesson not to join any of those sites that needs you to pay an upfront fees just to join their program or to get their e-book. To be honest and ask yourself, have you ever look for a job that needed you to pay them just to recruit you into their company? In reality, NO and NEVER. Same goes to internet business.

Now, i will not promise you how much you could earn by joining this site that i recommend, because it varies according to individuals. Also it depends on how hard working and determine are you to commit in this thing. As i said, this is not a get rich or earn quick bucks website, it takes time a a lot of patience to see the cash flowing in. Most of the sites that i recommend are surveys and ad viewings. Which is easy and fun to do as well.

Ready to jump start? The click on the links on the left hand side toolbars or on the ads to their website. It is as easy as 1 2 3 step to join.

1. sign up
2. activate your account through your email address
3. start working!!

If you think that this site is a rubbish, feel free to laugh at it. I won't lose anything from sharing this information to all the people out there. It is you who will missed out the opportunity to earn extra cash.


Note: Required paypal account in order to get paid by the company.
Do not have a paypal account?? go to www.paypal.com and register for free.

No comments: